Sovereign Group UK Ltd's Responsible Gambling Policy
Promoting responsible gambling and promoting the awareness of problem gambling is very important to us and we believe it is our responsibility to our customers to promote the negative social and financial effects that problem gambling can have.
A Transfer fund limit is available for you to set Daily, Weekly or Monthly to help you control the amount you deposit in to your account. This can be set within your ‘My Profile’ section in 'My account', once you are a registered customer on the site. Limits can of course be altered once the first one has expired.
We truly want your betting experience on spinAcoin.com to be enjoyable but at the same time we want any customers who may have a gambling concern, to have the relevant support to hand and feel they have been made fully aware of the organisations that are available to help with problem gambling.
In order to help with gambling responsibly, spinAcoin has introduced some features within customers' account settings, enabling them to set limits to the amount they can deposit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as well as a self-exclusion option.
Links to helpful organisations are listed further down this page.
Likewise, we strive to ensure that nobody under the age of 18 can use the site for gambling and age verification checks will be undertaken.
If you require any information about any of these help facilities, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Management Helpline. All contact details are listed on our 'Contact Us' page.
Whilst the majority of our customers gamble within their means for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we would like you to bear in mind the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses
- Keep track of the time you spend gambling
- Always monitor the amount of money you spend
- If you need help, use the transfer limit tools to help you control the amount you can deposit
- If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling, please contact one of the organisations which we have detailed further down the page.
It is important that should you feel that you need to take a break from gambling, that you do so, therefore spinAcoin has provided a facility for you to exclude yourself from participating for a period of six months or five years. This is not the same as closing your account, whereby you can reinstate it at any time.
Self-exclusion means that you are asking us to close your account for six months or five years and under no circumstances will we reinstate it until the expiration date of the exclusion. Once the six month or five year period is up, then a written request from you will be required to reinstate your account.
It is worth considering contacting all of the gambling companies with whom you have any gambling accounts if you are considering self exclusion and ask them to exclude you too.
Organisations who can offer support gambling problems and give you advice
To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations below:
- GamCare - This is the leading authority and they offer counselling, advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK. Their website can be accessed at: www.gamcare.org.uk. The confidential helpline number is: 0845 6000 133.
- Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. Their website is www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both within the UK and Internationally. Their site can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
- Gambleaware - provides some useful information on gambling related problems. Their website is www.gambleaware.co.uk
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT ANY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 FOUND TO BE USING, OR ATTEMPTING TO USE SPINACOIN.COM, WILL HAVE ANY WINNINGS FORFEITED AND THEY WILL BE REPORTED TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.
Sovereign Group UK Ltd takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. It goes without saying that it is ILLEGAL for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on spinAcoin.com.
We will always carry out age verification checks on any customers who use payment options which are available to under 18’s. We also reserve the right to perform random age verification checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms.
Sovereign Group UK Ltd encourages its customers to prevent minors from accessing gambling websites.
To help you acheive this, there are many filtering solutions available, allowing parents to stipulate the access that minors have to the internet based on the chosen criteria that you enter. One of the options available is to prevent children from accessing gambling websites. Filtering solutions are able to detect that the 'pages' on our site contain gambling content and will block access to our site.
ICRA (the Internet Content Rating Association) are part of the Family Online Safety Institute, and provide general information and advice about internet safety. They can be Visited at: www.fosi.org.
Three of the sites you might like to consider for filtering solutions are:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com